BuddyDev

Search

Media and Other Tabs Not Displaying in BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator Pro

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Michael A. on #34265

Hi there,

I am using BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator Pro to create profile tabs and for some reason “Add Media” and other 3rd party tabs aren’t showing up when adding content to a Subnav section. I’ve tried deactivating all of my plugins, as well as switching themes, and the issue still persists. Another thing to note is that it’s working perfectly fine in BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator Pro. In addition, the User Profile Tabs do not show the Subnav tab heading when on the Main tab heading on the front end (if you would like a photo of that as well please let me know).

Here are some examples:

Group Profile Tabs – Backend Content Block: https://photos.app.goo.gl/5bwafBGexQCV8NeX7

User Profile Tabs – Backend Content Block: https://photos.app.goo.gl/4xN7myqHYfncCj9J9

I appreciate all of the help! Thank you.

-Michael

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #34266

Hi Michael,
    I am sorry for the inconvenience.

There was an issue with Geodirectory causing issue with media buttons, so we disabled it. It was a side effect.

Please allow us 24 hours to push and update for the profile tabs .

the User Profile Tabs do not show the Subnav tab heading when on the Main tab heading on the front end (if you would like a photo of that as well please let me know).

Yes, Please share a screenshot. It is most probably some configuration issue.

Thank you
    Brajes

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Michael A. on #34292
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #34312

Hi Michael,
    Thank you for the patience.

Please upgrade to 1.2.4. It will make all the media buttons available.

I do not see any reason for the sub nav issue. If you are still facing issue with it, Please link me to the site.

There are 2 possible reasons:-
    1. The sub nav is being hidden using css
    2. Or the theme that you are using is using the plugins.php file(used by BuddyPress plugins for pushing content) which does not have the options nav code.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved