BuddyDev

Search

MediaPess – Error Unable to upload. You have used the allowed storage quota.

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Naomi Bollinger on #12320

Hello…

MediaPress is quite buggy, I am scared to launch my website, because yesterday I was able to upload a jpg image and video with no problem.

This morning, during testing when trying to upload a simple jpg image file it throws an error “Unable to upload. You have used the allowed storage quota.”

Nothing has changed on my website. Can you explain what may be going on to cause this error out of the blue?

Thanks

Naomi

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12322

Hi Naomi,
    I am sorry for the inconvenience.

The MediaPress is quiet stable have only very minor issues in its current state.

The Error that you are seeing means the account from which you are uploading has consumed all the allowed storage. Please visit Dashboard->MediaPress->Settings->general and you can increase the allowed uploadable storage.

The message is not a bug but a feedback for the user. You can also enable the storage availability notice from the same screen.

Hope that helps.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Chris Walters on #42798

Hello Brajesh,

Is it possible to disable the uploadable storage check ? I would like for storage per user to be unlimited like most social media sites.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #42806

Hi Chris,
    Please see my reply to your post here
    https://buddydev.com/support/forums/topic/unlimited-storage/#post-42805

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘MediaPess – Error Unable to upload. You have used the allowed storage quota.’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: not resolved