BuddyDev

Search

MediaPess Plugin Question

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Naomi Bollinger on #11753

Hi Brajesh,

This plugin is the answer to my prayers!! Great work.

I have two problems that is occurring, it seems to have problems with uploading video’s that I downloaded from UTube, maybe the settings are not correct?

The other problem, I have a plugin to edit the comments, when users post on the Activity stream, when I activated MediaPress, the edit comment button disappeared.

The pictures upload at an impressively speed with MediaPress and the overall look and feel of MediaPress is more professional looking than rtMedia.

I now have rtMedia installed at the moment because I can upload the UTube video’s and it doesn’t impact the edit comments plugin.

If you can address those issues MediaPress will certainly be the best enhancement for BuddyPress since I’ve been using it.

Thanks,

Naomi

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #11785

Hi Naomi,
    I am sorry for the delayed reply.

1. Which file format the video is in? We are using the MediaElementjs player included with WordPress. So, It should play all videos supported by mejs/WordPress.

2. The Edit issue, Most probably the plugin you are using is checking the activity type before adding edit button. In our case, the activity is mpp_media_upload. I will suggest asking the plugin developers about it.

We are working on the Youtube and we will have it ready on/before the first weekend of December.

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved