BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] MediaPress

Tagged: 

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Marc on #1565

Hi BuddyDEV Team

I found a Error in MediaPress, I think. If I activate MediaPress, there is the error shown in the screenshots, but the link still works. If I activate the plugin MarketPress (from WPMU) it happend the same. If I activate both together, the link break and shows a php error.

Link to the Screenshots: http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/wpmu-team-i-found-a-error-in-marketpress-i-think-if?replies=3#post-985655

Wordpress (Multisite) and all plugins/themes are updated to the newest version. I use Headway Themes.

I use Firefox (newest) on Fedora 23 (Linux)

Do you need more Infos?

Thanks and greetings, Marc

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #1566

Hi Marc,
    Welcome to BuddyDev forums.

I just had a look at the screenshot and it seems you are using older version of MediaPress. This bug was fixed around a month ago. Can you please download afresh copy of MediaPress and upgrade? That should fix the issue.

PS: If you upgrade, Please make sure to visit MediaPress->settings( we have added a lot of new settings ) and enable/disable and save them.

Please let me know if that works for you or not?

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Marc on #1658

now it works, thank you.

I allready had the newes install 1.0 Beta 1. A reinstall didn’t help first. but visit the settings page and save all of them did the trick.

Thank you again for your support.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #1659

Hi Marc,
    I am glad it is fine now.

Please do note that there are continuous updates on github but I haven’t bumped version. Consider that beta 1 as dev branch. So, It is always good to check for changelog when updating instead of relaying on the version number for MediaPress.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] MediaPress’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved