BuddyDev

Search

mediapress

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    giuseppe on #43695

Hello,

I have installed and activated mediapress to let the user to build galleries in the groups but an “invalid gallery type” appears when the creator of the group want to create a gallery into the group. The group has the limit (set by another plugin) that only creator and admin of the group can post.

Many thanks,

Giuseppe

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Brajesh Singh. Reason: updated as requested
  • Participant
    giuseppe on #43696
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    giuseppe on #43698
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #43700

Hi Giuseppe,
    Thank you for using MediaPress.

Please visit Dashboard->MediaPress->settings and make sure you have saved the settings after enabling it(please visit the relevant tabs).

If you still need assistance, Please let me know, I will update the settings for you.

Regards
    Brajesh

PS:- Updated the topic as requested. You can edit your replies except the first topic post on a thread.

• Participant
    giuseppe on #43708

Hello,

yes I have set also the last page so allowing photo publishing. Thank you.

Other issue (if there is a tutorial please link it to me): I have created a group visibile to everybody and it’s here: https://amodio.live/gruppi/negozio-minolli/mediapress/galleria-dei-minolli2/ .

What I’m not able to set is to have the text description visible when the gallery is all shown as in the main page.

How could I set this? (tutorial could be appreciated).

Many thanks,

Giuseppe

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #43711

Hello Giuseppe,

Please enable the following setting “Show Gallery description on single gallery pages?”. You can find this setting under MediaPress > Settings > Theming > Display Settings. If enabled, It will show gallery description on a single gallery page.

Please let me know if helps you or not.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    giuseppe on #43714

Hello,

thanks for your support.

It seems to be correctly set here https://ibb.co/nLwqLvW

but description is not shown https://it.imgbb.com/

(even if you are not logged).

Then, image are set to 600×600 (large not cropped in general settings) but they look much smaller. How can I enlarge them to show 600×600 ?

Many thanks,

Giuseppe

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #43718

Hello Giuseppe,

Thank you for the acknowledgement. Our team will check and will acknowledge you within 24 hours or early.

Regards
    Ravi

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #43727

Hi Giuseppe,

Thank you for the patience.

I had a look and it seems you were referring to media description on media list page(single gallery page). The problem was description for media is only available on single media page. I updated MediaPress template on your site to show it on the single gallery page too. It is visible now.

The 600×600 setting is for the largest image size in your setting. The media list uses the thumbnail(which is set to 200×200 on your site). You can see the 600×600 image on single media page.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved