BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Mediapress and X Theme.

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Curt Hagemeier on #2252

OK, so I love Mediapress and want so badly to use it but I am having one small problem.
    I am running X theme and the theme is overriding some of the Mediapress CSS.
    The only major issue I have seen so far is that the tabs that hold items like All Galleries and Create Gallery are missing which shoves the text for the two options together as such All GalleriesCreate Gallery. Can anyone help with how to correct the CSS issues that are being overridden by the theme. Or maybe even at a worst case tell me where I can find the php for these items and I can force a space in between? X theme is super popular and I would have to think these two things could play well together.

Curt

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #2256

Hi Curt,
    Welcome to BuddyDev forums.

Thank you for the kind words about MediaPress. I will love to support X theme if possible.

As per your message, it seems the options nav is not being generated properly. It should be a minor css issue. Can you please point me to the site and provide a temporary login. I can provide the css.

PS: If you plan to customize the contents of MediaPress please do let me know, It is easily themable too.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Curt Hagemeier on #2257

How can I post website credentials privately?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #2260

Please Pm me the details here or mail me at brajesh@buddydev.com

Thank you

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #2270

Hi Curt,
    Marking it as resolved as per our email communication.

For others, if you have nav menu issues, The X theme does not contain proper css for BuddyPress Options nav( sub nav ) menu. Putting following line will make the space look better

#item-body #subnav ul li { margin-right: 10px; }

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Mediapress and X Theme.’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved