I’ve tested this with a few different themes and everytime Mediapress is activated the cropping pane for buddypress profile and group avatars disappears. Clicking crop image just bumps you to the top of the page. If I disable mediapress, the upload and cropping function of avatars works fine.
- Brajesh Singh on February 4, 2016 at 12:03 am #2509
Welcome to BuddyDev forums.
Which version of MediaPress you are using? There was an issue which was fixed a few months ago in beta state.
If you are using 1.0.0, It will work fine. Please let me know more details.
- Brajesh Singh on February 4, 2016 at 3:17 am #2514
- This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Brajesh Singh.
- Brajesh Singh on February 4, 2016 at 7:41 am #2524
I checked on the site and I see that the cropper is not appearing at all. I am not seeing any js error as I had suspected.
Can you please disable MediaPress and point me. I tested it with the current version and everything works perfectly.
There must be something that is causing the conflict, we just need to find out what that is.
- Brajesh Singh on February 4, 2016 at 7:42 am #2525
Also, If the site is not live can we please switch to twentyfifteen/sixteen and test it for a moment?
- Brajesh Singh on February 4, 2016 at 2:49 pm #2532
There is a possibility of conflict as MediaPress uses Google Doc Viewer for showing doc files.
Is this the plugin you are using?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.