BuddyDev

Search

Mediapress ‘Comment’, ‘Favourite’, ‘Delete’ Button Display on Mobile View

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Dr Stuart P Wynne on #41194

Dear All,

Just wondered if anyone else has experience with this, but is there anyway on media press to format button size or how they are displayed?

On the whole everything is displayed ok, until viewing on a mobile/cell phone. When viewing a gallery (for example) and someone has written a comment, the three buttons ‘Comment’, ‘Favourite’ and ‘Delete’ are displayed under the comment. They all get weirdly squashed up and look messy and unprofessional (I can send a screen shot if anyone doesn’t understand what I am trying to explain!).

Is there anyway of controlling how they display?

Also, is there a way to get rid of the ‘favourite’ button entirely as it doesn’t seem to work and is a little bit unnecessary on my site anyway (plus getting rid of it might help with the mobile view formatting issue anyway!).

Cheers in advance for any help!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41310

Hi Dr. Stuart,
    Welcome to BuddyDev.

I am sorry for the delayed reply.

I am looking at it now and will be providing the assistance within next 24 hours.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Dr Stuart P Wynne on #41375

Hi Brajesh,

Have you made any progress? I can send you a screen shot of the issue if you let me know where to send it.

Cheers,

Stuart

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41437

Hi Stuart,
    I am sorry, we haven’t been able to assist you. We will be able to assist you early next week with it.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41659

Hi Stuart,
    Hope you are doing well.
    I am very sorry for this delayed reply.

You can get rid of the Favorite button by using the following css.

.mpp-activity-meta .fav{ display:none; }

You may use the selector
    .mpp-activity-meta .button
    to target the other comment/delete buttons. I am not seeing any issue on default theme. Please link me to a screenshot(and let me know the theme you are using).

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved