BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] MediaPress Conflict with Buddypress Activity Stream

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Gregory Wampler on #31863

Hello, I’m not sure when it started happening, but I noticed when this plugin is active, when trying to post a comment on an activity or favorite an activity, clicking/tapping ‘post’ requires you to refresh the page in order to see said action display. Once I uninstall the plugin, the action updates without refreshing the screen, as it should. Any other known issues like this?

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #31865

Hello Gregory,

Thank you for posting. It seems to be a javascript error. Please check the console and Check is there any error is showing. You can access the console window by pressing the F12 key in google chrome browser. Please let me know. It will be helpful if you can provide a screenshot of that.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Gregory Wampler on #31873

Thanks for getting back to me so fast! Here’s the errors I’m seeing on the page after clicking the ‘post’ button.

‘Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘classList’ of null
    at eu-cookie-law.min.js:2
    at eu-cookie-law.min.js:2′

‘Uncaught (in promise) Error: You must pass a userId or anonymousId key
    at Object.t.default (content.bundle.js:6)
    at t.identify (content.bundle.js:6)
    at content.bundle.js:1′

‘Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()’

‘Refused to apply style from ‘https://offensively-patriotic.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=ai_bp_reaction_dynamic_css’ because its MIME type (‘text/html’) is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled.’

‘jquery.js:4 POST https://offensively-patriotic.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php 500
    send @ jquery.js:4
    ajax @ jquery.js:4
    n.<computed> @ jquery.js:4
    updateLastActivity @ bp-messages.js?ver=1.9.7.28:286
    (anonymous) @ bp-messages.js?ver=1.9.7.28:282’

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #31875

Hi Gregory,
    Thank you for the details.

Please disable the EU Cookie and BuddyPress reactions plugin temporarily and then please clear cache and check. Is the problem still happening?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Gregory Wampler on #31881

Still occurring, yes. I’m also noticing other issues with buddypress however, so may not be mediapress.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #31891

Hi Gregory.
    Thank you for the reply.

Is the site accessible over web? If yes, Please provide me a temporary guest account(subscriber account).

I can quickly check and assist you.

Regards
    Brajesh

PS:- If sharing credential, Please use private reply checkbox below the reply form.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved