BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] MediaPress Default Resolution

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Sujee Kulendran on #14698

Hi Brajesh,

I hope all is well. So far I’m liking MediaPress better than rtmedia! I did notice that whenever I upload a photo, the resolution is downgraded. The problem with my project is that it’s important for users to get a good first impression. I understand that it’s good to keep the photos at lower pixels to fit parent containers and speed up load times, but is there a way to at least add a hyperlink to the photos to take them to a full resolution photo or change the default resolution?

Also, this isn’t related to this thread, but I noticed that with Profile Tabs pro that the ‘Friends’ visibility option does not seem to be working as expected. I can make the tab available for all members but when I make it visible just for ‘Friends’, it doesn’t show up. If I make ‘visibility’ for ‘all logged in members’, it shows up.

If you need my admin credentials to check, please let me know.

Thanks!

Sujee

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #14718

Hi Sujee,
    Thank you.

1. MediaPress stores the original image. So it is available but not shown in the lightbox. There was a bug in 1.3.5 which showed the larger image on the single but not the original. It is fixed but I haven’t released an update. I will bundle an update today.

2. We also have a donwloadable media addon that you can use to show a download link for each of the media

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #14731

Please upgrade to 1.3.6 and set the Original image as the displayable image in the Single Media Page(The settings is under MediaPress->settings->General tab).

That will do it now.

Best Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Sujee Kulendran on #14744

I will update now and check it out – thanks a million!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved