BuddyDev

Search

Mediapress Galleries are pending

Tagged: 

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Keith on #27442

So I just realized today that the Mediapress Galleries on my site are being put in a pending status. It doesn’t seem like anyone can upload their images. I haven’t tested this yet but thought I would ask if anyone else has encountered this.

• Participant
    Keith on #27443

So I tried to create a new user and I can create a gallery but I can’t get to the upload page. I also can’t delete the gallery. If I click on the upload link or the delete link the page just refreshes. This issue just started yesterday.

• Participant
    Keith on #27444

So if I log in to my admin account and manually publish the gallery. Then the user can upload to it. For some reason they’re not getting published automatically. I’ve tried deactivating numerous plugins that I’ve installed recently but no luck. Maybe something with the recent Mediapress update?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #27446

Hi Keith,
    I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Have you had any other change on the site recently? The recent update does not cause it. To conform, I tested it again before replying.

If you are using Media moderation, Can you please temporarily disable that to check this. Also, is there any other recent changes?

Please let me know and I will assist.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Keith on #27451

Hey Brajesh,

I was able to narrow down the conflict to Ultimate Memberships Pro.https://codecanyon.net/item/ultimate-membership-pro-wordpress-plugin/12159253

Once I deactivated that and cleared my cache it was fine. I’m trying out Paid Memberships Pro in the mean time.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #27477

Hi Keith,
    Thank you.

It’s good to know you find the issue and resolved it.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘Mediapress Galleries are pending’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: not a support question