- Christian Hendriks on March 15, 2016 at 11:52 pm #3030
if it is possible to change the lightbox? I really hope so. I only want to see the media without the black box on the outside.
Im have no code skills. So hope you can help me out 🙂
- Christian Hendriks on March 16, 2016 at 2:10 am #3032
And i see a other thing.
When i try to upload whitout a comment the media is not posted. In rtmedia this was possible, And it would be great that this is possible with buddypress too.
Most of my members are post pictures whitout any comment. And that is ok by me. But mediapress not allows that.
And now they need to commemt. If they forget, the image disappears and they need to upload the picture again. Here I get a lot of complaints about 🙁
Hope you can help me soon
- Brajesh Singh on March 16, 2016 at 5:38 am #3034
Welcome to BuddyDev forums.
1. yes, It can be disabled. I made a small mistake and that’s why you are not able to disable it. I am pushing a MediaPress release in next 3-4 hours, That has it fixed(It is already fixed on our development repo on github)
We are using the implementation of BuddyPress and do not add our own js to avoid any theme conflict. The current strategy allows us to be compatible with almost 100% of the themes. Any theme that works with BuddyPress works with MediaPress without any issue.
I understand that it should either allow posting just the media or the media should not be unattached. It seems to be an implementation issue with theme. I just checked and see that even an empty content is sent to server and that is a pure bad implementation for the theme compat. Either it should allow posting empty activity or there should not be any request to server.
I am looking at it and will have a solution for this but it may not come in today’s update.
- Christian Hendriks on March 16, 2016 at 11:45 pm #3050
Where can i find the release? I use the buddydev dashboard. But dont see anything. and thnx for your help
- Brajesh Singh on March 17, 2016 at 11:30 am #3052
It is available now from wp.org. I have just pushed the new version there. Please visit your Plugins->Installed and you will see the notification to update.
- Christian Hendriks on March 17, 2016 at 10:19 pm #3060
Before the update.
Members can add a lot of pictures, all showing nice on the activity, groups etc. I mean when they add 3 images there are 3 image next to each other. When they upload 12 images there are 4 lines of 3 images next to each other.
After the update i can only see 2 lines of 3 images Also if there are more than 6 pictures uplouded.
How can i set this back? Maybe you can help me out if i sent you some credentials via email?
- Brajesh Singh on March 18, 2016 at 6:24 am #3065
Please visit MediaPress->Settings->BuddyPress and at the bottom of the screen you will see the option to limit number of media posted in the activity. Please set it to anything you want.
Hope that helps.
- Christian Hendriks on March 18, 2016 at 12:19 pm #3075
That works, thnx.
But i have a 2 big issues.
1. When members are log in they cant play video. It’s not showing. And wen the logout they can see the video whitout problems.
2. when admins or other functions are log in the rederect is not good. I need to refresh the page. And then it works. Subscribers have no issue.
Can i put my credentials here so you can log in as admin to my site? It is al after the update from buddydev. I had no problems before the update.
- Christian Hendriks on March 18, 2016 at 12:27 pm #3078
Also all lightbox images are black. Cant upload, cant do anything. Please help.
my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christian Hendriks on March 18, 2016 at 12:42 pm #3079
Can you please sent me the old zip for download without the last update? Then it works well for me.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.