BuddyDev

Search

Mediapress limited to 20 items per audio gallery?

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Venutius on #3831

I have an audio gallery on one site and it seems that the maximum number of uploads I can display in the gallery is 20.

I can continue uploading files, but there is no mechanism to display anything over 20, there is no link to a second page or any other way of a user getting to those files that I can see.

It’s a bit of a pain.

• Participant
    Venutius on #3833

I tried changing the view from Grid layout to list but it still only displayed 20 items instead of the 27 that are shown to be there in the Gallery view via the admin screen

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #3834

Hi George,

Thank You for posting. You can limit the media and gallery listing on website. There is an option to manage galleries and media listing on frontend. You can check the MediaPress setting in Admin Pannel under MediaPress setting theming tab with label “How many Media per page”. You can fix this from there.

Thank You
    Ravi

• Participant
    Venutius on #3836

Thanks for the response, but my question is, why is it not showing me a link to the second page? I could set the number per page to be 40, but what happens when the number of media rises to 41?

• Participant
    Venutius on #3837

A suggestion for a new option would be to have the option to have the most recent upload appear at the top of the list, rather than last, that way the latest content would appear first. An alphabetical listing option would also be nice.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #3838

Hi George,
    Thank you for the reply.

1. You are right about the issue with the limit. I will try to explore and see what we can do. If you have suggestions, please do let me know. It will be an issue only in case of playlists(audio/video)

2. I agree with the order/sorting option. Will include it in next update.

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved