BuddyDev

Search

MediaPress Management Links

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Becky Robertson on #22948

Hello,

What I would like to be able to figure out how to do is put the sub-sub-links from the manage gallery section into the sub-link section.

I’ve changed the names of many of these links and can’t remember exactly what they were before, so I’m sorry if this is a bit confusing.

When looking at a single gallery I have the following sub-links: “All Galleries”, “Add New Gallery”, “Edit Gallery” and “Add Images”.

Clicking on “Edit Gallery” takes me to the “Edit Images” page of the manage gallery section.

The manage gallery section has the following sub-sub-links: “Back to Gallery”, “Edit Images”, “Add Images”, “Arrange Images”, “Edit Gallery Details” and “Delete”. It is these links that I want to edit/move/work with.

I would like to move “Edit Images”, “Add Images”, “Arrange Images”, “Edit Gallery Details” and possibly “Delete” up one level in the link hierarchy (into the sub-link area).

I will probably get rid of “Delete” and move “Back to Gallery” to the bottom of the page.

This would nicely kill two birds with one stone, no more tertiary menu in the manage section no more “Edit Gallery” link in the sub-link menu.

This declutters the single gallery section and makes it easier to navigate, so maybe that’s four birds with one stone.

Anyway, I hope that made sense and thank you in advance,
    Becky

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Brajesh Singh. Reason: moving to MediaPress forums as requested
  • Participant
    Becky Robertson on #22949

This needs to be moved, I don’t know how it ended up under Themes.

• Participant
    Becky Robertson on #23049
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #23068
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    Becky Robertson on #23086

Thank you for the reply Brajesh.

If it isn’t possible at the moment I will likely survive the situation without much trouble, but perhaps it is something to consider at some point in the future of either MediaPress or as an addition to Profile Tabs as I believe it would be of interest to others to have the option of moving these tabs as well. Of course that is a decision for you and your team.

For the time being though, I appreciate your thinking about it and getting back to me.

Becky

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved