BuddyDev

Search

MediaPress Media Moderator with Buddy

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    cheekymonkey on #47596

I’m MediaPress Media Moderator with BuddyBoss as they recommended you, is there a way to use this plugin with the default BuddyBoss photos and albums?

It only works if I use the MediaPress galleries which I don’t want to do.

If this isn’t an easy configuration option can you please tell what how much work is involved in doing this?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #47598

Hi,
    Thank you for using the plugin.
    No, It is not compatible with BuddyBoss and will need a complete rewrite to work with BuddyBoss. It will be 5-10 hours of custom work.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    cheekymonkey on #47600

Hi Brajesh,

Are you able to give me a quote and how does it work as this would be a good option for all the people that use BuddyBoss and if I have to pay would it be just for me or would you release a new version for others to buy?

Just so you know what I need it to moderate:

1) User profile pictures
    2) User cover pictures
    3) All media uploaded to BuddyBoss
    – User photos
    – User Videos

This is media that’s uploaded and will show on their profiles and activity feeds (photos, albums etc).

Please ask me any questions if you’re not sure of my requirements.

Thanks,
    Alex

• Participant
    cheekymonkey on #47634

Hi Brajesh,

Do you have an update for me?

Thanks,
    Alex

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #47646

Hi Alex,
    I am sorry for the delay.

Thank you for sharing the details. It is looking like quiet comprehensive plugin.

There are 2 ways we offer for custom plugins. If the plugin is general enough and may add value to our members, we offer discounted rate.

It is like you sponsor certain number of hours and we take care of the development beyond that and keep the plugin available/updated for future.

The second option is if we have available slot, you pay us by our hourly rate( USD $100/hour) and we develop it for you and you are free to do whatever you like.

The choice is yours.

Please let me know which one suits your needs? Will you like me to continue our discussion over email( I have received your email via contact form).

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    cheekymonkey on #47656

Hi Brajesh,

Thank you for getting back to me and I feel that the plugin will add value to your members and will need updating in the future.

It will be a good thing for everyone using buddyboss and hopefully get you more sales too.

So I’m happy to sponsor a certain number of hours and you take care of the development.

Please let me know how many hours I would need to sponsor and what the discounted rate would be.

If you could please continue this over email that would be great.

Thanks,
    Alex

• Participant
    cheekymonkey on #47910
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #47981
    This reply has been marked as private.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved