BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] MediaPress not registering activity for new media upload in my BuddyBoss website

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Prince Uche on #52406

I have a community website built using BuddyBoss. On the activity feed on the site, media upload is being handled by the MediaPress plugin. However, new media uploads are not registering any activity when I make new uploads in the activity feed. The new media shows up in the feed but it doesn’t come with the activity header that shows that the “user posted an update” and it doesn’t register that a new activity was carried out

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #52409

Hi Prince,
    I am sorry, MediaPress does not support BuddyBoss.
    We recommend using the Media component that comes with BuddyBoss.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Prince Uche on #52420

Okay, Thank You

• Participant
    Prince Uche on #52421

Opening up MediaPress to BuddyBoss will definitely increase your User base. The integration with BuddyBoss worked well, the Activity registry is the only major problem I’m facing, so just try to think about it.

• Participant
    Prince Uche on #52427

The reason I’m using MediaPress on BuddyBoss is that I’m using the MediaPress – Paid Memberships Pro Restrictions plugin to limit the number of the gallery a user can create, the number of media users can upload can upload due to their membership level

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #52435

Hi Prince,
    Thank you for the reply.

If you have purchased the MediaPress plugin, we will process a refund within 2-4 working days. We do not see any valid reason to make MediaPress compatible with BuddyBoss as they already provide their own Media component.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #52506

Hi Prince,
    Hope you are doing well.

We issued the refund yesterday. Please check your PayPal account for the same.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] MediaPress not registering activity for new media upload in my BuddyBoss website’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved