BuddyDev

Search

Mediapress – Notification Format

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Minoo on #9285

Hi @Brajesh,

With Mediapress activated, if someone is responding to an activity having the type “mpp_media_upload”.
    It will send a notification using the buddypress default behavior.
    But the link of the notification will be the gallery_slug and not on the default model : https://mydomain/activity-slug/p/477228/?nid=45891

I would like to have the link of the default behavior to review the notification.

I saw there is ‘notification_callback’ => ‘mpp_format_notifications’, in the globals
    But if a create a function mpp_format_notifications, this function is not fired.

Can you help me with that ?

Thank you

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #9291

Hi Minoo,
    I am sorry but the single activity at the moment is not available. The current implementation works like forums post. Clicking on it takes to the forums. Even if you changed the notification, It won’t work for now.

Is there any issue with pointing to gallery activity? It should link to the correct open there.

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Minoo on #9401

Hi Brajesh,

Thank you for your answer,

there is no issue with pointing to the gallery, but in my case i’m not displaying the activity on the gallery and on the second hand on visiting the url the notification is not removed.
    Also when someone is clicking on a notification it’s always the single activity that is displaying.

I will be very great if i can do that, do you have any tips ?

Thank you very much !

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved