BuddyDev

Search

Mediapress Parent & Child sub galleries?

Tagged: 

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Chelle Stein on #1473

This may seem like a silly question – but is there a way to organize sub galleries for Media Press? Like make them so there’s a “Parent” Gallery and then “Child Galleries”? {For example – create a child gallery “Week 1” for parent gallery “December”}

If not no worries, just thought I’d ask 🙂

Also just want to say BIG THANK YOU for the amazing work you have put into these resources for Buddypress – I can’t even put into words how happy and thankful I am for your website! I have been working with WP for 8+ years now and have tried practically every plugin/theme/setup imaginable and know how much code is involved for Buddypress – you are incredible!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #1477

Hi Chelle,
    Welcome to BuddyDev and thank you for joining Premium membership.
    I appreciate your support.

Currently, there is no child galleries but in future I do have plan to introduce album feature(for WordPress galleries, that will make it possible).
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I appreciate it and It is always nice to know that my worked helped even a little bit 🙂

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Chelle Stein on #1480

Oooh, that will be exciting when it comes out, but no hurry!

Thanks again for such a great resource, I am staying subscribed FOREVER, lol.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #1482

Thank you so much 🙂
    Please do let me know if you need any assistance with BuddyPress. Will be happy to assist.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved