BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Mediapress – Recent Media Widget – Audio

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Venutius on #861

I set this to display users audio, up to five items. I uploaded three items but it only displays one. It’s not the latest one, only the largest. I’ve got the media player option selected.

• Participant
    Venutius on #863

Seems to be sort of working now, in so much as it is displaying the last two audio files I uploaded, not the first one though.

• Participant
    Venutius on #864

Ah I’ve worked out what the problem is. It is when you do multiple uploads at one time, it seems that the additional tracks to not get completed properly and they do not show in the widget but they do show on the activity stream.

This is similar to the issue I was talking about the other day where not posting a comment with an upload seems to mess with the system and uploads only half make it to the site.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #867

Hi George,
    thank you for reposting. Is it only happening with audio or photo too?

The strange part is if a media is shown in activity, it simply means it was correctly uploaded.

About sorting, there is an option in the widget section, that should allow you to sort it properly.

• Participant
    Venutius on #868

Seems to be just the audio, I did the same with photos and they all display correctly on the widget

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #869

Now that is strange, I do not handle any media specifically( except the processing at the time of upload). So, If one Media Works, other should work too.

Will be looking into it in more details today. If you find anything interesting on it, please do share.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Venutius on #870

I’ve just tried it again and it worked this time so I’m not sure what my problem was.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #887

Hi george,
    Marking it resolved then. Please do open new topic if you find some.

PS: Thank you for all your feedback. You have helped in a huge way and I appreciate that.

Thank you
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Mediapress – Recent Media Widget – Audio’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved