BuddyDev

Search

Mediapress Upload section covors send button

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Tom Tastisch on #12831

Hello Team,

unfortunately, I had to disable the plugin since the latest update because my community users are not able to post photo updates or any other updates that include mediapress content anymore.

I figured out the reason for that is the upload section which pops up when you click on the photo or video or attachment button interferes with the position of the “send” button.

So there is an invisible overlay which covers the send button so that it seems to be disappeared (on mobile) or unclickable (on desktop).

Can you please check if you can provide some code to solve the issue and make my 600 users use the plugin again?

I am using WordPress Version 4.9.1 | Unyson 2.7.11 | Woffice 2.5.8 | Mediapress 1.3.3

Thank you so much

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12836

Hi Tom,
    We haven’t changed any css for positioning in 1.3.x, so that seems very strange.

If it is feasible, please provide me a temporary account and enable MediaPress on the site. I can check and assist better.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Tom Tastisch on #12854
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12874

Thank you. I will look into it today and assist you.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12877
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    Tom Tastisch on #12890

Thank you Brajesh,

your solution for 2. is working fine and you helped a lot.

The problem with 1. on the site
    https://positivstarter.thomaslerche.de/activity/

is that there is no “Send updates” Button showing ON MOBILE devices. So on desktop, everything is working but on mobile, there seems to be a misplacement of the send button which places it outside of the visible area.

If you have any idea how to fix that PLEASE let me know, my community would really appreciate it,

Regards,
    Tom

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12898

Hi Tom,
    Please contact the theme developer.

I have seen it in a theme by BuddyBoss or Kleo(I don’t remember it now) that they had somehow got it hidden. Using default theme(twentysixteeen/seventeen) it worked.

Please contact your theme developer and see if they can assist with it.

If possible, Please do try switching theme and see if it works.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved