BuddyDev

Search

Member type with paidmembership pro

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Ahmed on #14363

Hi,
    I use paidmembership pro and i have 2 levels entrepreneur and expert, and have 4 member type entrepreneur, expert, influencer and porteurdeprojet, i automatically assign Paid Memberships Pro level EXPERT to to member type Expert and level ENTREPRENEUR to member type ENTREPRENEUR.
    I would like to improve influences and institutionnels from choosing the other levels. I want them to keep their own levels

Thank you
    Ahmed

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #14369

Hi Ahmed,
    Do you want to allow others(experts and entrepreneur) to change it? if you don’t want anyone to change it, It will be very easy. You can edit the field settings. Member Types Pro fields have the settings to disable changing.

If you do want others to change, in that case, Please post the id of the member type field and I can provide a solution.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Ahmed on #14371

Hi Brajesh,
    I disable changing member type after registration for all members.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #14374

That’s good then.

If you are using latest BuddyPress Member Types pro, Please visit Dashboard->Users->Profile Fields and edit the Member type profile field.

From the field options, please make sure to check No for Allow Users to change .

That will do it.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Ahmed on #14381

Hi Brajesh,
    Sorry for my bad english, I’m from France 🙂
    My question is about membership levels (paidmembership pro) , on registration i automatically assign member type ENTREPRENEUR (with Buddypress member type pro) to membership level PREMIUM, for exemple. And i would like to prevent others member type to sélect this membership level after registration.

Regards
    Ahmed.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #14397

Hi Ahmed,

No problem with the English.

Can you please tell me what is the issue with disabling the member type editing for user in this case?

Do you want the users to change their member type(except the ENTREPRENEUR)?

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved