BuddyDev

Search

Member types pro and buddypress 7.0

• Participant
    Level: Guru
    Tosin on #34620

Hello,

I just installed the buddypress 7.0 release canditate at https://buddypress.org/2020/11/buddypress-7-0-0-release-candidate/ but now the member types are doubled will you be updating the member types pro to synchronise and work in harmony with the new default member type feature in buddypress 7.0

Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #34621

Hi Tosin,

Thank you for the question.
    We are moving our configuration to the new UI. Hoping to have the release in first week of December when BuddyPress 7.0 will be available.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Guru
    Tosin on #34817

Gentle reminder as 7.0 is now available

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #34820

Hi Tosin,
    Thank you for reminding. I am aware that 7.0.0 was released yesterday. We will be releasing our update between 14th-16th.

The current version of Member Type will continue to work without any issue. The new version merges our options with the BuddyPress Core UI.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #34933

Hi Tosin,
    hope you are doing well.

I am sorry, this is taking a bit more. I haven’t been able to complete the changes as expected. We will be pushing the release for next week.

In the meantime, if you find any breaking issue with BP 7.0.0(other than the duplicate interface), Please do let me know. I will do a quick update for that.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved