BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Members per row and users per page in Group doesn't work

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Torben Heikel Vinther on #28868

Hi

When I adjust the number of members per row and users per page in BuddyPress Groups the layout doesn’t change as you can see in this screenshot:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gjl4hzire9tgcu8/Screenshot%202020-04-15%20at%2009.33.53.png?dl=0

I want to only have 3 members per row, but it shows 6.
    I want to only have 12 members per page but it shows all.

Best regards
    Torben

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #28869

Hi Torben,

I am sorry for the trouble. This is a bug. I can confirm it. I have fixed it. Need to work on the login logo from previous discussion before releasing an update. Hopefully today or tomorrow, I will release the update.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Torben Heikel Vinther on #28870

Hi Brajesh

It’s so fine 🙂

All the best
    Torben

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #28877

Hi Torben,
    Please upgrade to 2.0.5.
    It fixes all the issues.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Torben Heikel Vinther on #28882

Cool, but when I try to update on my local install (Local by Flywheel) I get this error: “Update Failed: Abort class-pclzip.php : Missing zlib extensions”, and the site is stucked in maintenance mode!?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #28888

Hi Torben,
    It seems you are missing the zlib extension that allows zipping/unzipping. You can either install this extension and then update or you can manually update(by deleting the theme and re-uploading it).

To remove the maintinence mode, Please look for .maintinence file in your root and see if it is there. If it is there, Please delete it and the maintinence mode will go away.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Torben Heikel Vinther on #28907

Hi Brajesh

Thanks a lot. I manage to update the theme now (there seems to be a missing zlib extension in the newest PHP available from Local by FlyWheel).

And your fixes looks great 🙂

But I have another related issue with the BuddyPress Group Types. When I click on the Greedy nav I get the list of group types but it is styled in a weird way. The total numbers are sitting just next to the group title and not like the style of the group types that are visible in the main group type nav.

I have tried to illustrate it on this screenshot:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/64ov75ip0u6op1w/Screenshot%202020-04-17%20at%2009.11.01.png?dl=0

All the best
    Torben

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #28915

Hi Torben,
    Thank you.

The group/member count in the greedy nav was intentional. I will align it to right in the next update.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #28916

Ah, I see the styling is not showing for the count in the greedy nav. That is a bug. I will be releasing an update on Monday with some other changes too.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Torben Heikel Vinther on #28923

Sounds great. Thanks 🙂

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Members per row and users per page in Group doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved