BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Menu Locations

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Jessica Martin on #21873

I would like my main navigation menu to appear in the left panel menu on small screens. What is the expected behavior of selecting “Left Panel Menu (Visible on small screen)” in the menu location settings? I selected both Main Navigation and Left Panel Menu (Visible on small screen). However, it is still visible on large screens.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #21875

Hi Jessica,
    Thank you for the question.
    The menu description is misleading(It is a remnant from the early version, I will update description).

In Community Builder 1.x, the menu visibility depends on panel visibility.

Please visit appearance->Customize->Layout->Global and update the left panel visibility there.

That will work.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Jessica Martin on #21877

Perfect! Thank you!

Also, this forum is saying I can’t post topics — is it because I have posted too many times?

I am sorry I have a lot of questions as I exploring the theme. I have been posting new topics when I have questions on unrelated topics.

I expect to need to hire you for some customization, but am exploring what functions I am able to do myself.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #21878

Hi Jessica,
    You are welcome.

I am sorry, there is no restriction on posting here. We do not restrict at all. Please check if the page was cached or please share me a screenshot of the message on my email(in next reply).

Please feel free to ask any question. I will be glad to assist in future.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #21879
    This reply has been marked as private.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved