BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Message Rate Limiter + BP better messages + PMPRO plugin

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Jan Vasek on #33948

First question:

Hi there, I bought Message Rate Limiter plugin. It works on default messages of buddypress , but with BP better message it doesn’t work.

Is there some way for the plugin to work on BP better messages plugin, please?

I would like to pay for it.

Second question is:

I am using PMPRO plugin for membership. I would like to set messages restriction according to the subscription.

1 Level = 5 messages/day
    2 Level = unlimited messages/month

It is possible do it? I would like to pay for it.

Thank you
    Jan

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #33957

Hi Jan,
    Thank you for purchasing the plugin.

1. We do not have support for BP Better Messages with it. If you can sponsor couple of hours, we can explore integration with it.

2. PMPro allows levels to have roles. We can use this feature. We are replacing the rate limiter with BuddyPress message restrictions which allows you the same. It is available with us and we have been holding it due to lack of docs. We will release it provide you access to it(and I was referring exploring integration of BP Better message with it).

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Jan Vasek on #33963

Thank you for answer.

1. Yes, i want to send a sponsor gift when you look at it, please. How much?

2. Please, look at integration with PMPro + BP better message also.

PMpro have a plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/pmpro-buddypress/ working with a BP. maybe it will help something.

Thank you
    Jan

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #33977

Hi Jan,
    Please get in touch via our contact form. I will share a copy of the message restrictions plugin and we can discuss about the hours needed.

If you need support for PMPro and can not use the roles based limit, let me know. We can quote for it.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Fcc on #34451

Hi I would like to have this integration due I’m using Bp better message and PMP and exactly limit message feature I’m looking , May I know how to sponsor too ?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #34454

Hi FCC,
    Welcome to BuddyDev.

We could not work on the integration earlier.

If you want to sponsor it, Please get in touch via this page
    https://buddydev.com/buddypress-plugin-customization-service/

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Fcc on #34466

noted and thanks for your reply

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #34472

Thank you.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Message Rate Limiter + BP better messages + PMPRO plugin’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved