BuddyDev

Search

Moderation queue thumbnails

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Richard Foley on #19702

hi Brajesh,

the Moderation (1.0.7) queue is showing very few preview thumbnails, (sometimes, strangely, most times not at all). Eg; one would always expect a thumbnail for reported media. This screenshot should make it clearer to see what I mean:

https://www.naktiv.net/wp-content/uploads/mediapress/groups/15/228121/moderation-queue-listing.png

R.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #19703

Hi Richard,
    The post thumbnails are used as the thumbnail for reported post and for activity and activity comment, we are not showing any thumbnail.

I will update in next 2 days and show the user’s photo whose activity got reported.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Richard Foley on #19705

ok, for the post, but that would presumably include “media” as a post, which are not being shown as you can see from the screenshot. Also, if the activity is a photo upload…?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #19713

It uses post thumbnail for normal blog post. If the post thumbnail is not set, It will not show the media.

As for activity, I am sorry but we can not show media. Even if we say do it specifically for MediaPress, MediaPress does not limit on the number of media attached to single activity. Using this will not be a great idea.

Let us go ahead with the user avatar while keeping more enhancements open for future.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Richard Foley on #19716

if the activity is an issue, because there might be more than one thumbnail/media, would it not be possible to simply take 1(one), eg; the first media found? I would still want to be able to “view” the actual activity, as per the current case. The problem is just currently there is no(zero) media viewable under the activity column.

R.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #19752

Hi Richard,
    Since activity can have any kind of content, My contention is it will make the code bloat without adding a meaningful functionality. When you click on the view, you should be able to view the whole activity.

Still, I am willing to do it for MediaPress. I will be adding something in future.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved