BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Moderation Tools – Report Button – Icon

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Mic on #21861

Oops, I thought we were done with this one but it looks like something is up.

I turned back on the Social Share plugin and the “report” flag disappears. I viewed the source code and I can see the anchor tag, but it looks like it is sitting outside of the proper <div>

The Social Share plugin seems to add it’s own <DIV> that is hidden until you click the link. Not sure how that causes the report button to be pushed out of the proper <DIV> though.

Is it possible to change the order of the buttons within the activity-meta <DIV>? Perhaps if the Social Share happened last it would work?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #21896

Hi Mic,

I was expecting this issue.

At the moment, you will need to modify the moderation plugin. For future, I will add some other option.

Please open buddypress-moderation-tools/src/reportable-types/buddypress/activity/handlers/class-activity-ui-helper.php

On line 43-46, you will see this

// Add Buttons.
    		add_action( 'bp_activity_entry_meta', array( $this, 'add_button' ), 1001 );
    		// in case of activity, 'bp_activity_entry_meta' is only called for logged in.
    		add_action( 'bp_activity_entry_content', array( $this, 'add_non_logged_button' ), 1001 );

Please change it to

// Add Buttons.
    		add_action( 'bp_activity_entry_meta', array( $this, 'add_button' ), 9 );
    		// in case of activity, 'bp_activity_entry_meta' is only called for logged in.
    		add_action( 'bp_activity_entry_content', array( $this, 'add_non_logged_button' ), 9 );

That should do it for now.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Mic on #21914

Thanks-a-bunch! That did it 🙂

-Mic

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #21916

You are welcome 🙂

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Moderation Tools – Report Button – Icon’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved