BuddyDev

Search

Monthly membership?

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Jack on #21586

Can I ask you all something? Why isn’t there a monthly membership? I can afford $15 or @20 a month, I can’t really do $199 once a year. That’s quite a bit. I am not saying your service and plugins and themes aren’t worth it, I think they are, but it seems to me you seriously limit the potential demand for what you offer by excluding monthly membership opportunities. I was just curious. If it goes back up to $399, that’s completely beyond my means and I suspect the means of a lot of people who might otherwise join on a monthly basis.

jdr

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #21590

Hi Jack,
    Welcome to BuddyDev.

Thank you for the questions.

1. We don’t have a monthly membership as currently we lack the resources to handle the sales related issues. In my experience, the automatic deduction of recurring fees seems to be cause of a lot of grievances.

For our team(It’s small at the moment), It saves a lot of time even if we sacrifice some revenue.
    There is another reason too. Our platform for selling the content will need some time before it can handle recurring fees.

We may experiment it in future(may be by the end of this year or next year) but We don’t have any plan to have it for now. I am sorry about this.

2. When you purchase a membership, if the price changes in future, you will not need to pay the extra cost. It will be always either the base payment you paid in first year or less(It is for existing members).

Since we don’t have the option for monthly membership currently, Is there any other way I can assist currently? Please let me know and I will do my best.

Hope that helps.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Jack on #21593

We will see. It is tax season around here and I may get a little bit back and be able to pay. I definitely think it is worth it, and the mediapress plugin alone is perfect for me, even without the added pay-for benefits. Thanks for answering and I hope you all keep up the great work. Very much appreciated.

Jack

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #21594

Thank you Jack.

I sincerely appreciate your kind words and support.

Best Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved