Hope you might advise.
Strange issue on my site. It’s not new, it was first noticed at least two years ago.
– if a user has more than one pagefull of Pending Friends Requests, then these are shown as links “Page 2, 3, 4, > ” etc.
– but these links cannot be left-clicked, they do not respond.
– but they can be right-clicked to “open in new tab” etc., so it’s a workaround.
– not an easy issue to recreate & troublshoot, you need at least 20 pending requests to show pagination pages 2, 3, 4, etc.
Any advice is very much appreciated.
Twenty Sixteen Theme
- Brajesh Singh on November 5, 2022 at 11:02 am #47215
1. Please try opening browser console( In chrome, Ctrl+Shift+I) ), then click on the “Network” panel
2. try clicking the link and see if a new request shows up? If yes, Please check the result of that request and share your finding.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.