Hope you might advise.
Strange issue on my site. It’s not new, it was first noticed at least two years ago.
– if a user has more than one pagefull of Pending Friends Requests, then these are shown as links “Page 2, 3, 4, > ” etc.
– but these links cannot be left-clicked, they do not respond.
– but they can be right-clicked to “open in new tab” etc., so it’s a workaround.
– not an easy issue to recreate & troublshoot, you need at least 20 pending requests to show pagination pages 2, 3, 4, etc.
Any advice is very much appreciated.
Twenty Sixteen Theme
1. Please try opening browser console( In chrome, Ctrl+Shift+I) ), then click on the “Network” panel
2. try clicking the link and see if a new request shows up? If yes, Please check the result of that request and share your finding.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.