Tagged: Activity Plus Reloaded, buddyboss, WP 5.6.1
- Daniel Botoc on February 8, 2021 at 1:01 pm #36119
We have reported several times a few issues with no reply back:
1. Is the Activity Pro Add-on ready yet from your side? We are mostly interested in deleting comments of other users on my timeline
2. ‘BuddyPress Xprofile Custom Field Types’ ‘From/to’ value doesn’t work properly.
If I’m adding 2 job experiences for 2 different companies(2012 – Present for Five Entertainment Management and 2015-Present for 5EM Productions) and I’m currently working for both jobs, it doesn’t show the from/to value for both jobs, only for one. It only works to add number values but not ‘Present’ for both.
3. The Groups Directory page Avatar Photo is not in place due to ‘BuddyPress Moderation Tool Plugin’ pushing each group avatar photo down.
If you can please advise
Thank you, really appreciate it
- Brajesh Singh on February 8, 2021 at 8:18 pm #36131
Thank you for the post.
At the moment, we are unable to offer support via email. I apologise for it.
1. Activity pro is rescheduled and will be only available with our upcoming theme. Still, I am requesting @ravisharma to provide you code here to solve your specific usecase.
2. Please do not use “Numeric” option. It will allow for any kind of data then.
3. Please share a screenshot showing it and @ravisharma will assist you with it.
- Daniel Botoc on February 9, 2021 at 10:31 am #36143This reply has been marked as private.
Thank you for the detailed acknowledgement. As per your screenshot I am assuming you are using BuddyBoss theme with BuddyBoss Plateform.
Point 2: It is working for me. Please take a look at following url: https://tinyurl.com/yxj6dwuw
Point 3: Regarding point 3 with BuddyBoss plateform you do not need moderation tools plugin as it is core part of BuddyBoss Plateform plugin.
If you need further assistance please let me know.
- Daniel Botoc on February 25, 2021 at 8:45 am #36390
There is a reason a chose BuddyPress Moderation Plugin instead of BuddyBoss Moderation component. BuddyBossy Moderation component doesn’t report Jobs or Courses on-site, only the components included by default by the platform, therefore we would like to keep using BuddyPress Moderation Tool Plugin.
If you can please let me know why is it pushing the Group Avatar lower in Groups Directory
This is not a response or question but related to a statement in one of the comments above.
I’m just about to install Activity Plus Reloaded with a fresh install of BuddyBoss on WP 5.6.1 but see APR is only compatible up to WP 5.4.0.
You say above “Activity pro is rescheduled and will be only available with our upcoming theme.” Is this the Activity Plus Reloaded plugin? And do you mean there will be no further develpments on the stand-alone Activity Plus Reloaded plugin? Ie we would need to be using your theme for it to work?
I’m wondering on the wiseness of installing if it’s no longer being udpated.
Thanks for your help.
- Brajesh Singh on February 26, 2021 at 7:17 am #36439
Thank you for the reply.
1. Activity pro and Activity plus are different plugins.
2. Activity plus is compatible with the latest WordPress version(6.6)
3. We do not recommend using Activity Plus with BuddyBoss. BuddyBoss has their own media component and you should use that for better UI and integration.
Just to clarify, I’m not using the BuddyBoss Theme.
The Activity component of BuddyBoss has no preview when adding a link and does not embed Youtube videos, it just post the url.
I much prefer Activity Plus.
Are there any incompatiblity issues?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.