BuddyDev

Search

My old activities are in top, How to fix?

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    shahab on #44235

hello
    I use buddypress plugin in my site. the problem is that my old activities are in top but I want the most recent activity to be in top (and it must to be the default of BP). How can I fix that.
    My website: abjadlang.com/activity

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #44237

Hello Shahab,

Welcome to the BuddyDev Forums. It is the default behaviour of BuddyPress. By default, BuddyPress lists activities in order by date recorded. Are you using any kind of custom code or plugin which affect the activity loop?.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    shahab on #44238

thanks for your response and kindness
    in the past I used BP and the newest activity was on top and the demo of my theme was like this too
    I didnt use aby code or plugin which affect the activity loop

Anyway, I want to have my recent activity on top just like facebook or twitter. what should I do?

• Participant
    shahab on #44242

I found the solution.
    the new version of BP was incompatible with my theme
    so I downgraded the BP, but there is still one problem. the activity page refresh every fewseconds (load newest) and 16 to the count of newest every few seconds (my total activities are 16) without posting any new activity.
    whats the problem?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #44245

Hello Sahab,

Thank you for the acknowledgement. Please check after switching to the default WordPress theme. It might be a chance theme author doing something with the loop or Bump activity. Please let me know if switching to the default theme fixes the issue or not.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    shahab on #44252

I tried it with default theme but it doesnt work
    You can see:
    https://abjadtranslate.ir/test3/%d9%81%d8%b9%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%8a%d8%aa/

Is it possible to be the problem in server, because I tried it in another host and does work?
    Wgats the problem with that?
    My regards

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #44265

Hello Shahab,

Thank you for the acknowledgement. I can not say much about this issue as I haven’t faced such type of problem. Please try after installing another fresh install.

If you have found the issue do share it with me.

Regards
    Ravi

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved