BuddyDev

Search

new capability to manage self made users only

Tagged: ,

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    waseem on #36851

there is a capability edit others post delete others post for the post, buta author role can not do that. author manage only own posts and pages. I want same thing but for users. I want a capability to add new user and manage self made users edit, delete and see etc. the role with this capability can not see other user created by anyone else. How can this in action

thank you

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #36852

Hello Waseem,

Thank you for asking. Have you checked the plugin named “User Role Editor” which allows modifying the capability of existing users or create a custom role with custom capabilities?

Plugin URL: https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-role-editor/

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    waseem on #36853

thank you ravi for your response. I tried the plugin you mentioned but it is not working for me. It is modyfying role by check uncheck box that is already exist capability but there is no capability for list users made by own. I want that admin can not see any user that is created by other admin.

thank you

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #36861

Hi Waseem,
    WordPress does not store the details of who created the users(which admins). So, I don’t see any way for it.

You may implement it in the form of custom plugin. I do not see any straight answer otherwise.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved