- Valarie Bakkar on November 7, 2016 at 2:17 am #6298
Hi, i am using buddydev ajax registration plugins and when create a new user, i am not getting any confirmation email that i have created the account or welcome email or anything else… and how to active new member manually or send email with activation link?
I have active blank page
checked the spam box
- Brajesh Singh on November 8, 2016 at 5:42 pm #6313
With the ajax registration plugin, New accounts get activated automatically and no mails are sent.
If you want to disable the auto activation and send emails, You can put this in you bp-custom.php
add_filter( 'bpajaxr_is_auto_activation_mode', '__return_true' );
Hope that helps.
- Valarie Bakkar on November 11, 2016 at 11:14 am #6337
there is no file called bp-custom.php i cant find it, where is it?
- Valarie Bakkar on November 11, 2016 at 11:14 am #6338
or do you mean foucntion.php file?
- Brajesh Singh on November 12, 2016 at 5:52 am #6348
If bp-custom.php is not preset, Please create one in your wp-content/plugins directory
Here is a lik to describe what is bp-custom.php
Also, you may try it in the functions.php of theme, I haven’t tested that case.
- Valarie Bakkar on November 13, 2016 at 6:51 am #6376
still its not working, used WP SMTP plugins, other founction.php tricks, disabled few plugins….but still its nor working with or without bp ajax plugins… any clue why this is happening?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.