BuddyDev

Search

New Post link blank

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    terdema on #5775

Hello, I have installed both buddyblog and BP Simple Front End Post. But when I pressed new post link or edit post link a blank page comes out. What should I do? thx

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5776

Hi,
    Have you updated the BuddyBlog settings from the Dashboard->Settings->BuddyBlog page?

• Participant
    terdema on #5778

Yes as I can. Is there any documentation for settings?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5779

Sorry, There is not much other than the release post as documentation.

As far as I understand, you are saying that the new post /edit post scree is not working. Can you please tell me which theme are you using then? Does the theme come with BuddyPress support or is normal WordPress theme? Also, if possible, Please enable WP_DEBUG and let me know what error do you see?

• Participant
    terdema on #5782

Yes. I am using KLEO theme. It comes with buddypress support. I enabled debug mode and tried again but there is noting in the debug.log about it.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5783

That’s strange. It should work with the KLEO theme.

Can you please try by disabling other plugin and keeping BuddyPress, BuddyBlog/BP Simple Front End post plugin active?

• Participant
    terdema on #5784

I already did disable the other plugin. And BuddyPress, BuddyBlog/BP Simple Front End post plugins are active. Should I talk to KLEO team?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5785

Thank you for the update.

I will suggest that you first test by enabling twentysixteen theme? If the problem is not happening with twentysixteen and only happening with KLEO, then you should contact them. Please do let me know if it works with twentysixteen or not?

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved