BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] New User redirect not working (404 page) when placing an order

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Lingua Masteri on #38239

Hi there. Hoping for some ideas on how to solve this issue.

I’m using BuddyCommerce with BuddyBoss (formerly BuddyPress). When BuddyCommerce is activated, logged in users get redirected to the BuddyBoss “shop” tab after checkout which is great.

However, when a new user makes a purchase they are required to create an account on the checkout page. When they complete the process, instead of being sent to the BuddyBoss “shop” tab they land on a 404 page. I appreciate that this may be because they have not yet had the chance to verify their new account but I would like to know, how do I ensure new users land on a working page rather than a 404 page?

Many thanks in advance

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #38271

Hi Rhie,
    Thank you for using BuddyCommerce.

I am sorry, I haven’t seen this issue earlier. Can you please make a screencast showing the BuddyCommerce settings(all tabs) and then show a demonstration of the issue you are facing.

I can try to replicate and will be happy to fix it if it is replicable.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Lingua Masteri on #38315

Hi Brajesh,

Thank you for getting back to me. I have now sorted the issue out but it seems it was an issue with how I had the settings, not with BuddyCommerce. I had enabled show checkout tab on profile despite the clear recommendation in the settings not to do this! When I turned it off it all worked fine!

Thanks so much for your time and reply

Kinds regards

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #38342

Hi Rhie,
    Thank you for letting me know. I am glad you were able to resolve it.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] New User redirect not working (404 page) when placing an order’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved