BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] No Activity Grid Layout

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Russell on #38583

Hi Guys,

I have all the Grid Layout buttons clicked but what appears is a single column of a bulk upload of images all sized according to the thumbnail settings. Also, when uploading say, 6 photos, is it possible to show say, 3 and indicate that there another 3 to view? I set the button for max number to show on Activity but it doesn’t indicate that there are more! Thanks.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #38589

Hi Russel,
    Thank you for the question.
    I assume it could be some css. Have you already resolved it as I see the topic marked as resolved? Or do you still need assistance with it?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Russell on #38592

Hi Brajesh, thanks for responding. I had presumed that it might be difficult for you to provide specific css to make the grid layout happen on the Beehive theme and was prepared to move on but if you have snippet that might work, I’ll happily give it a try?
    Thanks.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #38593

Hi Russel,
    Thank you.
    Please link me to a page with activity having the images. I will provide the css.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Russell on #38594

Actually Brajesh, I have begun to fully appreciate your own them Community Builder and especially the Widget Panels so I am going to build upon that as it makes sense to merge mediapress with its mother theme! Thanks for offering to help! Much appreciated so lets mark this as resolved!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #38595

Hi Russel,
    Thank you.
    I am glad that you are finding it useful.

Thank you
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] No Activity Grid Layout’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved