BuddyDev

Search

Not Satisfy With Buddyboss Cache or Optimization

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Catherine F. Weah on #47670

Some help here please

I use a manage WordPress hosting service.
    My web server is litespeed and CDN is google cloud CDN.
    I have a built in object cache and opcache.

My primary plugin is buddyboss, along with the buddyboss theme. For further performance, I have perfmatters for content optimization, wpsmush for image optimization, and wprocket for caching. I excluded the signin/signup, members, activities, and blog pages from cache, and I also disabled cache for logged in user.

Here’s the problem.
    When ever a user just login, the cached contents(like the user is not logged in) are still served for every page he/she visits for the first time.

The same happens when a user just logout. It appears as though he/she is still logged in upon visiting any page for the first time.

The user has to refresh/revisit the page again to see the actual content. Now, that’s too much to ask of my users.

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong.

Do I need to use a different web server, different cdn, disable opcache, or different optimization and/cache plugin.

Some help here please. I will really be grateful.

Thanks in advance

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #47676

Hi Catherine,
    Thank you for the question.

It seems a configuration issue where cache is not being purged on login.
    I will suggest contacting BuddyBoss support and share the details with them. Since there are too many caching solutions/strategy involved, I believe BuddyBoss support will be able to assist you better with it.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved