BuddyDev

Search

Not Showing Blocked Users

Tagged: , ,

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Jimmy Cheung on #42266

Hello,

I just purchased the BuddyPress Block Users.

I tested, it shown [Unblocked] by the profile photo, nice, But on the “Settings” tab it ONLY shown (BLOCKED), it’s NOT showing the list of those members avatars? It ONLY say “Sorry, no members were found”…

– The demo Screenshots showing the blocked users…

– Also, Is there’s a shortcode I can use, I like to put it/show it on a special page.

Please help help,
    Thanks

• Participant
    Jimmy Cheung on #42267

Hello back,

Ok, this is an update support.. Please disregard the previous support question.

The users did shown up after all, but it takes some time LOL…

– Is there’s a shortcode I can use, I like to put it/show it on a special page.

I did all the plugin settings. (I’m not using the activity public page, so I’m ok for this area)

– However, the blocked users still showing on the Members Page and the Members List sidebar…

Please help help,
    Thanks

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Jimmy Cheung. Reason: Add extra words and phrases
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #42298

Hi Jimmy,
    Thank you for the purchasing the plugin. I am glad the list is visible now.

1. There is no shortcode for listing blocked users.
    2. Which theme are you using? Is there any chance you are using a plugin such as youzify?

Please let me know and our team will assist you.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Jimmy Cheung on #42313

Hi Brajesh,

1 – Ok, if there’s no shortcode, can you tell me which page that function call AND perhaps, starts what line to last line of the function call? The reason I’m asking, I’m using a plugin, whenever I paste the code, etc in, it will create a shortcode for it.

2 – I am using SweetDate (sweet date) theme btw.

Please help help,
    Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #42315

Hi Jimmy,

1. It does not call any page. It simply uses a function bublock_get_blocked_user_ids_for_user( get_current_user_id()) to find a list of user ids blocked by logged user and then iterate over it to list them.

2. Our team will be back to work on 3rd January, we will need access to your staging site to troubleshoot this issue.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #42372

Hello Jimmy,

I have tested it on my local development and it is working fine for me. Please share your staging site credentials so that I can check the issue.

Regards
    Ravi

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved