BuddyDev

Search

Not working with Gravity Form registration form

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Mical Johnson on #35169

Hi Brajesh,

Just recently bought the “BuddyPress Auto Activate Auto Login” but we are using a custom Gravity Form based member Registration process. This plugin doesn’t seem to work with that. Can you plz point us in the correct direction here … is their any way to make this work with our custom registration form?

Thanx in advance

Moose

• Participant
    Mical Johnson on #35170

Follow up … when we try to register via the Gravity forms … it registers fine but doesn’t auto login and gives out these errors:

Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in 
    /Users/.../wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-members/bp-members-functions.php 
    on line 2918

Warning: illegal offset type in isset on empty in 
    /Users/.../wp-content/plugins/buddypress-member-types-pro/modules/class-bpmtp-groups-helper.php 
    on line 158

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #35172

Hello Mical,

Thank you for posting. As, I do not have access to Gravity form and their addon for User Registration. I can not help you. But if you can share those plugins. I can check and provide you the solutions accordingly.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Mical Johnson on #35173
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #35196
  • Participant
    Mical Johnson on #35223
  • Participant
    Mical Johnson on #35224

O’ I get it … you need a version that is compatible with BuddyPress … hmm… I need to ask support … but I’m pretty sure they don’t have BP compatible plugins …

Does that mean, with the stuff we have right now, it is not possible to achieve what we are trying to achieve?

• Participant
    Mical Johnson on #35225

The one we shared with you already was registering fine with BuddyPress … It just can’t do the auto login … users are being registered fine with what we have

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #35227
  • Participant
    Mical Johnson on #35233

Thanx. I understand … but plz let me know how I can give you those files … I don’t see a file upload feature here … can you give me an email address or FTP type thing where I can send you those files …??

Moose

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved