Hi, I have a page gallery showing all members’ galleries. When I view the page on my mobile,each gallery is displayed on top of another and looks a mess. If I turn my phone side ways then you can see the individual galleries side by side. Is it possible to get the galleries to display beneath one another on a mobile rather than on top of each other?
- Brajesh Singh on October 24, 2016 at 10:09 pm #6115
Welcome to BuddyDev forums.
Which theme are you using? Can you please post me a screenshot?
- Brajesh Singh on October 26, 2016 at 2:13 am #6175
Thank you for posting. Is there any chance that you modified the template of MediaPress directory pages? It seems like the line-height being set to zero there.
Also, which theme are you using? Is it kleo?
I am using Kleo theme. I only ever edit files in Child theme… never core files. The only files I have edited my Child Theme are:
(1) function.php – to change the default avatar;
(2) members-loop.php where I removed ‘Activities’ / ‘Message’ and added some Extended Profile Fields, and;
(3) Style sheet – I have removed all non standard code from this and tried it with no luck.
All core files are untouched no other files are in my child theme folder.
- Brajesh Singh on October 29, 2016 at 10:24 am #6185
I will test with Kleo and post the code evening today or early tomorrow. It may need some css.
Brajesh… thank you.
Just so you know, I deactivated all plugins except buddypress, media press and one or two other core plugins which were installed from the very start start. Unfortunately no difference. I also activated the main theme (instead of the child theme) and still no diff.
I hope you are well.
Can you take a look at this? Please let me know. This is the only remaining problem I am having with the website Anydrive.co.uk at this time.
If it can not be resolved I will need to use another option (which I really do not want to do) other than MediaPress.
I first posted for help on this on the 24 October… nearly a month.
Please if you get a chance can you take a look.
I will open a new ticket on this tomorrow just in case.
- Brajesh Singh on November 16, 2016 at 11:00 am #6403
My apologies to keep you waiting.
I will assist you today/tomorrow and update here.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.