BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Page with the profile of the member ?

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Alison on #41360

Hello,

I know there are different pages generated by Buddypress like Activities, Groups and Members. I would like to add a page to my menu to allow members to modify their profile. I can’t find this page. I specify that I do not want to give them access to the members page (I do not want them to see all the members). I just want them to be able to edit their profile. How to do ?

Thank you

• Participant
    Alison on #41361

Or just the way to add to the menu the profile of the member. Thank you

• Participant
    Alison on #41362

I precise that i dont want to redirect my users to the profile page directly, because i use PMPRO and i have a personnalize menu for each levels. I just would like to have a page to add to my menu to allow my users to see their own profile.

Thank you

• Participant
    Princy Cromacio on #41366

Hi There Alison,

You Can Find A Menu Option Named ‘Profile’ Auto-Generated by Buddypress Plugin on Your Dashboard Here- Appearance–>Menu.
    You Can See It Here if You Need Help- https://prnt.sc/1xxnp5l

If That Doesn’t helps, I Don’t Think There’s Another Way without Redirecting Members.
    For Simply Redirecting, You Can Create An Empty Page With Permalink As /profile And Add This to Your functions.php or bp-custom.php

function buddydev_profile_redirect(){
    	include_once( ABSPATH . 'wp-admin/includes/plugin.php' );
    	if($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] == '/profile/' && is_plugin_active('buddypress/bp-loader.php') && is_user_logged_in()){
    		global $current_user;
    		wp_redirect( get_bloginfo('url') . '/members/'. $current_user->user_login . '/profile/'); 
    		exit();
    	}
     }
    add_action('init', 'buddydev_profile_redirect');

Regards Cromacio

• Participant
    Alison on #41367

Super thank you very much that’s exactly what I was looking for! I note as resolved. Good day!

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Page with the profile of the member ?’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved