BuddyDev

Search

Paid Membership Pro Storage Limit Plugin

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    deepa on #15248

i got the message the ‘MediaPress Paid Memberships Pro Storage Limit – 1 Month Support & Upgrades’. we just want to know whether you will stop the service and deactivate after 1 month or you will stop support only. if we buy this plugin for $19, do we need to pay again every month.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #15249

Hi Deepa,
    Thank you for asking.

Once you purchase a plugin, you can keep using it as long as you want. There are no restrictions on use.

Once the time for support/upgrade expires and there is a new version of plugin, if you wanted to get that update, you will have to purchase the support/upgrade again.

During the time your support package is valid, you will get all updates for free.

Hope that clarifies.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    deepa on #15258

can you confirm the actual price of the ‘Paid Membership Pro storage limit’ plugin whether $99/quarter or $19/month

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by deepa.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #15269

Hi Deepa,
    At BuddyDev, you can either buy individual plugin or take all plugins as a package(membership).

The $99/$199 are for quarterly/yearly membership that provides access to all plugins.

If you want to purchase individual plugin, we normally provide monthaly/yearly package(In some cases only yearly package is available).

1. https://buddydev.com/plugins/mpp-pmpro-storage-limit/ – costs $19 for one month upgrade/support and $29 for 1 year

2. https://buddydev.com/plugins/paid-memberships-pro-restrictions-for-mediapress/ – costs $35 for 1 year.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    deepa on #15287

Actually we want to Paid membership pro plugin as user role wise. For example, for user regular membership without storage limit and for vendor – with storage limit. both user roles are different and should not display users membership to vendor and so on. Is possible to two different types of membership and display page for different roles.
    that is,

Membership1:
    1 month – aaaa – £50
    3 months – bbbb – £60
    6 months – cccc – £70

here aaaa,bbbb and cccc are the user roles.

Membership2:
    1 mb to 1024 mb – xxxx – £50
    1 mb to 2048 mb – yyyy – £100
    1 mb to 3000 mb – zzzz – £300

here xxxx,yyyy and zzzz are the vendor roles.

both roles are different.

is this possible with paid membership pro with paid membership pro storage limit plugins.

or should we buy some other plugin to differentiate the roles.

• Participant
    deepa on #15290

hi,
    please can you confirm me, whether we can create view the membership based on user role.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #15291

Hi Deepa,
    I am not sure If I can confirm the above. You will need to ask it from PMPro developers.

Still, I can confirm that yes, you can associate storage limit with each membership level using the above plugin.

If you are looking to associate storage limit with role only, you may use our MediaPress Flexible Storage Limit plugin. That does not depend on any plugin.

Please do note that one any of the storage limit plugin is active, you will need to specify storage limit for the roles or they will default back to global settings. There is no concept of infinite storage or no limit.

Best regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved