BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Pay Per Post by selling access with WooCommerce

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Niculae Constantinescu on #42573

Hi,
    I am using BuddyBoss Platform and BuddyBoss Theme along with BuddyBlog Pro.
    I would like to monetize the publication of articles on the site.
    Can you tell me an estimate of when it will be ready the Pay Per Post by selling access with WooCommerce?
    Thank you

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #42582

Hi Niculae,
    Thank you for the question. We have created this addon couple of months ago but could not release due to lack of testing and documentation.

We will be testing and adding documentation from next week. The release will be available before the end of this month.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Niculae Constantinescu on #42593

Hi,
    This is great news.
    I read your article just in time, because I was just looking for something to monetize the posts. Membership plugins are too complex for my needs, I hope your solution is simpler.
    I look forward to seeing it.
    Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #42597

Hi Niculae,
    Thank you.

I hope it is simple enough.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Niculae Constantinescu on #42681
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #42697
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    Level: Guru
    Tosin on #42720

Hello Brajesh,

Do you mind if I can test this addon to see if it meets some of my earlier suggestions at (https://buddydev.com/support/forums/topic/buddyblog-suggestion/) before your final release.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #42749

Hi Tosin,
    Thank you.
    Ravi will be sharing the current plugin early next version. The current plugin allows associating a product with post publishing rights.

We are also planning to go for more flexible solution(product grants certain publishing configuration such as publish x number of posts in a post type, set featured for n duration etc). This part is in very early development, so we will be sharing the simple implementation for now.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Tosin on #42764

REALLY AWESOME BRAJESH!

For proper understanding are you reffering to an example like below

Example
    Payment for (Author) product grants the user 10 or 20 posting credits

After paying for the (author) product and the user has published 10/20 articles then the user will need to repay again to continue publishing also the editor will be restricted until payment is paid

The number of posting credits can be added via the setting page or woocommerce product settings page
    see example https://ibb.co/x237v1X

Thanks

• Participant
    Tosin on #42765

I also think it would be awesome if users can pay again to remark old content as featured in the post manager section only if they want to promote posts that have already been published.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Pay Per Post by selling access with WooCommerce’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved