I am working on a site that has multiple groups .Each group allows a user to post with pictures . When a user submits a post with the picture, I can see it under the Activity Page , but the pictures do not show up in Gallery for the group or in Media for the overall site.
Can you please
1) Does this feature exist in Media press
2) If so , how do I get it to work
Thank you for asking.
Currently, if you post from the Group’s activity page, The Media will be available in the Groups wall galleries.
If you try to post from sitewide activity page(by selecting group from the dropdown). The media appears in the activity but goes to user’s wall.
Is that happening on your installation?
PS: Please do not use Test in username, It does not look good. I will appreciate if you can atleast update your display name.
I got the new version 1.0.6. I went to my group page and uploaded the image. I see the image as a group post on the group page but not in the gallery within the group page.
Also what is a wall gallery. IS it automatically created. I ask because when i click on gallery ( again within the group page) , it says there is no gallery and the option is to create a gallery ( which i assume is like a folder)… It is all a bit confusing..
Can you please advise what are the steps and how can i see my posts image in the gallery folder.
Thank you for the reply.
I am a little bit confused now. I will explain how the MediaPress Works.
1. MediaPress organizes Media(photo, video etc) to Galleries( consider it like folder)
2. When you upload something from activity, It goes to wall Gallery. It can either go to your profile wall gallery or group wall gallery depending on the activity is a normal update or group update.
3. Yes, They are automatically crated. Please make sure you have your settings updated by visiting Dashboard->MediaPress->Settings
4. I am not sure what do you mean y gallery within a group page, can you please help me understand that?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.