BuddyDev

Search

Plugin issues

• Participant
    Level: Yogi
    calu on #49748

Hi Ravi, sorry if I’m not making myself clear. The point is not about deactivating the Unlike function.

Unlike option is on. When a user 1 wants to unlike user 2, the like from user 1 is still visible in user 2 received likes and match list.

So the only change is that user 1 like option has changed again from unlike to like.
    User 2 thinks that he or she is still liked by user 1.

Regards
    Carsten

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #49763

Hello Carsten,

It seems you have taken the ‘Unlike’ button wrongly it is there just to reset the ‘Like’ profile action if a user liked a profile unintentionally. No other specific purpose it has i.e. Unlike a Profile.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    calu on #49764

Hello Ravi, I understand that the unlike button is for an unintentionally like, or if a user regrets the like.

But the issue I’m addressing is that the like stays visible in the receivers list, even if the like was unintentionally and has been unliked.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards
    Carsten

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #49783

Hello Carsten,

Thank you for your clearance. I have checked on my local development server. By first liking a User 1 profile by User 2 in that case User 2 is listed in the User 1 profile ‘Received Likes’ tab and after unlike the User 1 profile by User 2 then the User 2 profile is not listed in the User 1 profile ‘Received Likes tab list.

Please try after deactivating all other plugins temporarily or any other custom code. If the issue still persists please let me know.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    calu on #49784
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #49786

Hello Carsten,

I have checked on your site and it is working as expected. Please share a short video or screenshots of your requirement so that I can check.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    calu on #49787
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #49790
  • Participant
    calu on #49796
  • Participant
    calu on #49797

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved