We have some difficulties, which we are unable to overcome. Please help us in fixing the following issues:
1. I had an error after signing up the form it’s just loading and do not refresh or let that guy to sign up. but when we refresh the page it got registered and account is created.
2. Now how to add another field lets say “mobile number” and display the data on our database.
3. How to remove terms and conditions.
Looking forward to here from you!
Apologies for the delayed reply.
1. Your server seems to send invalid json response. It can be caused by any other plugin/theme code. Please check console after clicking on submit button and you will see server response. Check for the message it shows. That will give you the idea.
2. Add the field to “Base” or the first Profile field group in User->Profile Fields screen and that will be picked.
3. Are you using any plugin for terms and conditions. It is not part of default BuddyPress. Please check and disable the plugin and It will be gone.
Hope that helps.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.