BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Possible conflict with LiteSpeed Cache plugin and Xprofile Custom Field Types.

• Participant
    Level: Yogi
    calu on #26170

Hi Mike, thanks for your thorough investigation this weekend, good job, I will follow your instructions and see if I can make it work.

Best
    Carsten

• Participant
    calu on #26329

Hi Mike, I’m setting up LiteSpeed cache right now, could you please explain the difference between members, and members/* ?

What does the suffix /* in members/* mean, should I ad this, or does it mean members/domain?

Best
    Carsten

• Participant
    calu on #26330

Hi again, I can see that adding members/* is working, so I guess this is what I should add.

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Mike (DesignServe) on #26334

members/ means that exact slug is not cached.

members/* means that members/ and all slugs below it are not cached. So for example, profile editing wouldn’t be cached or anything else that includes that slug

Sorry got to be brief 🙂

• Participant
    calu on #26335

That’s fine, thanks for the clarification

• Participant
    calu on #26515

Hi Mike and Brajesh, just an update on LiteSpeed BuddyPress caching.

It is not possible for users to delete there private messages with LiteSpeed active, without excluding ‘members’ in the settings.

I conclude this means that hardly any BP content can be cached?. I addressed this issue to the LiteSpeed developers, and I’m looking forward to a solution.

Another user has the same issue, and suggested a special tap for BuddyPress settings in LiteSpeed, like they have for WooCommerce.

I keep you posted.

Regards
    Carsten

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by calu.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #26519

Hi Carsten,
    Thank you.

I hope they will add the support for BuddyPress.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    calu on #26520

Hi Brajesh, just got this answer from LiteSpeed:

Hi all, we have support script for bbPress and Woocommerce. If you find any issue related to these plugins please feel free to let us know.

For the BuddyPress issue, @carsten-lund we are checking on it now, we will prepare purge function for edit, update the profile and delete the message hook.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #26538

Hi Carsten,
    Thank you.

That’s good to know.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Nitin Shah on #45344

Hi @Calu

I am facing issues with litespeed cache and buddypress as well and wanted to check if you were able to get this resolved?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved