Tagged: posts not shown
Sorry for the inconvenience. I am assuming you are using the BuddyBlog Pro plugin. Please navigate to Admin Dashboard > BuddyBlog > Settings > Post ( your post type ) > Misc Settings and locate “Should tab post lists show only the posts created by BuddyBlog(front end)?”. please set it to No and then recheck.
Please let me know if it helps or not.
- Brajesh Singh on April 24, 2023 at 9:04 pm #49301
Thank you for the details.
is there any chance you are viewing a user profile as the user themselves or as admin?
In these 2 use cases, the count shows all posts of the user except the posts with status ‘auto-draft’.
There are 2 possible reasons of the issue:-
1. Do you have taxonomy include/exclude enabled for the BuddyBlog post form. The count ignores this and includes all posts form the post type by the author.
2. or, Do you have any plugin or code that works with post loop. If a plugin/code modifies args for WP_Query without checking properly, It can affect our list.
If you have a staging site, Please try keeping BuddyBlog pro and BuddyPress/BuddyBoss platform enabled and disable all other plugins/custom codes. Does it still happen?
If not, then please try activating code/plugins one by one and let us know the conflicting plugin.
PS:- Are you using BudyBlog Groups too? At the moment, the count is incorrectly including posts from BuddyBlog Groups too.
Please let me know your findings.
- Brajesh Singh on April 25, 2023 at 9:54 pm #49308
Thank you for your patience.
The pagination was a bug in BuddyBlog Pro. It happens when the sub tab needs pagination but the tab action is different sub tab slug.
I have fixed it on your site. I will release an update for our members sometimes this week.
Please check the site and let me know if pagination is fixed or not?
- Franz Wenzel on April 26, 2023 at 8:51 pm #49315
Yes it Worksheet, but why is the first post (Text is „Consulting Unit“) in another format than second post (Text is „Individualität in einer standardisierten Welt“)?
Can you change that?
- Brajesh Singh on April 26, 2023 at 9:15 pm #49316
Thank you for confirming.
The issue with first post is it seems It is a post created using Elementor. The the_excerpt() is not showing all the content as elementor trims it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.