Tagged: buddyblog, frontend posting, woocommerce products
- Pieter Bas on March 22, 2021 at 4:06 am #37029
Hi, is it possible that users can add Woocommerce products to posts?
- Brajesh Singh on March 22, 2021 at 9:55 am #37036
Thank you for the question.
I am sorry but I am not sure how do you want the products to be added inside the post? How are you doing it currently in the back end? If you can tell me, I will be in a better position to answer the question.
- Pieter Bas on March 22, 2021 at 5:30 pm #37055
Hi Brajesh,thanks for your quick reply.
Now realize that I didn’t explain it well. I wrote to add but it must be to select already existing products and display them in the post.
Now in the backend I’m using woocommerce shortcodes or the gutenberg woocommerce blocks to select products.
My goal is this: buddypress users must be able to select existing woocommerce products and add them to their posts.
- Brajesh Singh on March 23, 2021 at 9:56 pm #37098
Thank you for the details.
The plugin does not provide anything specific to WooCommerce. If user’s know the shortcode, they can use it in the editor.
- Pieter Bas on March 24, 2021 at 12:44 am #37151
Okay, thanks for the info!
- Brajesh Singh on March 24, 2021 at 1:30 pm #37180
You are welcome.
The topic ‘ [Resolved] Pre-purchase question BuddyBlog Pro’ is closed to new replies.