BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Pre-Purchase Question: BuddyPress Member Types Pro

• Participant
    Level: Master
    JohnnyNW on #28438

Hello. Hope all is well with tweaking https://buddydev.com/support/forums/topic/page-instead-of-profile-recent-visitors-for-buddypress-profile/ can’t wait.

Though I do have a question about BuddyPress Member Types Pro. It’s a bit complicated, but if you could bare with me, I would appreciate it.

I have a website, with a very simple signup form (name, email, password).

Does this plugin allow there to be a checkbox on registration page for users to select: Painter vs Drawer?

I ask, because I want Painters to post, Drawers to only view, and uncertain if this plugin automates the work or not. Like your Featured Members, it’s not automated, I go in and select the person’s profile then click Featured Member (which is great – less than 1% of my members are worth of such a click, so work isn’t no big deal).

Thanks.

Thanks.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #28439

Hi JJ,
    Thank you for the question.

I have asked @ravisharma to assist you with the other topic. He should be helping you in a day or two.

About the question:-
    Yes, this plugin provides 2 xprofile field type(single /multiple member type field).

Depending on your need, you can use single or multiple member type field and the users can select their member type.

Featured member was a different case as we wanted admins to feature user.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Master
    JohnnyNW on #28500

I love Featured Members plugin!

Okay, I will purchase BuddyPress Member Types Pro tomorrow – it’s the LEAST I can do for you, since you created Recent Post Visitors 🙂

Thank you!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #28512

Hi JJ,
    Thank you.

I sincerely appreciate your support.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved